Friday, July 13, 2012

Helloooooooo (echo echo echo)

Hello peeps. (aka mom and dad, my only followers at this point)

So I haven't reached the point of letting my parents add their dogs to my reader lists. Well...just kidding. I know mass amounts of readers are on their way.

Right?

Oh well. I think at this point focusing on content would probably be worth my time. I have obviously been obsessed with Polyvore recently and forgot that it adds my creations automatically to my page. I'm not sure why every time I create a look I feel like I'm some crazy, rock star stylist and any minute someone is going to come knocking down my door begging me to work for them. Yeah. Polyvore can do that to you. Don't let the easy to use software fool you, Rachel Zoe I am not.

I know. Believe it. You have to.

On to the bigger and better. How about this table on craigslist? Worth the $75?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/fuo/3135043608.html

If you take a spin through the history on this blog you'll see that my husband and I finally decided to buy a house. (paying someone else's mortgage while we sit on our down payment in savings didn't seem to make any sense. Oh yes and fitting 4 people in a 2 bedroom townhouse with one and a half bath started to not make much sense either.) So my dilemma right now is how to decorate my lovely abode without spending juniors college fund on a beautiful ottoman. I just know they'll be thanking me forever for my frugality when they can afford the e-book they need without having to choose between that or food. At least this is what I tell myself.

So I'm going for a modern twist on the old world french style. Wish me luck with that one. I'll post a few pictures of my house soon.

Well, I'm off. I'll be back soon with some riveting new type. Or maybe I'll just go make another outift. 'till then.


Yours truly,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment