Sunday, July 15, 2012

Today I was perusing the Internet and reflecting on my trip to Paris last summer( I know, I'm slightly obsessed with the French) and I realized that I have really been putting off posting about my trip.
When we were in Europe (Paris in particular) I desperately wanted to soak everything in. Breathe. See. Hear. Taste. With that in mind, I didn't take as many photos as I should have. I brought my camera but mainly just stared at everything mouth agape. One thing I did go a little crazy with was taking pictures of doors.

Paris has more interesting doors than any other country that I've ever been too. Maybe I've just never noticed how cool doors can be. I found this really cool blog where the writer spotlights a crazy awesome door once a month... http://www.ipreferparis.net/door_of_the_month/ It got me to thinking that I should post some of my door pictures. I found a couple of other awesome doors in Italy and London but nothing compares to good old Paris.

Without further ado...My door exhibit. (oh, by the way, I have absolutely no information on where the doors are in Paris. I forgot to keep a record in my jet lagged, living my dream, wine filled state.)
Paris


Capri
Paris

Paris

Paris

London


 Yours Truly,
K



No comments:

Post a Comment